Our program is over, Mer and I moved out of our apartment and kissed Boulevard Brune goodbye! We moved in with Mer's dad, Dennis, at a hotel near the Eiffel Tower in the Rue Cler neighborhood.
We went to Giverny on a lovely day before we left Paris. It was a gorgeous sunny day and we were some of the first people through the gates at Monet's house. We cruised through the garden and the house, before heading over to the lily pond and the Japanese bridge. Then we took our time walking back through everything. The flowers had just exploded so everything was in bloom. I have never seen so many different kinds and colors of iris. I have also never seen so many sweat suits and people with canes.
We grabbed lunch to eat on the train ride home and it started to pour down rain right when we got on the train. It didn't stop raining until after we left Paris.
No comments:
Post a Comment