Life is pretty sweet. Everything is blooming, so when I am not sneezing because of all the pollen, I am really enjoying the view!
01 April 2009
Spring?
Well, I think spring may have arrived. Today Mer and I decided that we need to start doing more things with our time. So, after class we went to St Chapelle and looked at all the lovely stained glass in the sunshine. That place is just absolutely amazing and is totally worth the 5 euros to get in. After that we went to place du dauphin, which is a park on the very tip of Ile de la cite. We sat down by the river in the sun. We did homework for a few hours while soaking up some rays--we were seriously lacking in vitamin d. Then we walked to Ile St Louis and Mer got gelato and I got Berthillon sorbet. We stopped by the Abbey bookshop on our way home and I bought some english books to read this weekend while in Portugal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment